CAREERS AT CASCADE CREDIT
Cascade Credit is seeking experienced field examiners as well as trainable individuals with the aptitude and background required by our industry. Call Now:
- Conduct examinations of the books, records and collateral owned by commercial Borrowers who seek loans secured by accounts receivable and inventory.
- Analyze performance and characteristics of such collateral using audit procedures and an understanding of credit risk.
- Prepare comprehensive, accurate, concisely written reports (typically using both MS Word and Excel applications).
- Effectively communicate and explain complex information and situations with confidence, judgment, persuasion and tact both verbally and in writing.
Educational and Background Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent.
- Two plus years work experience in commercial lending or loan operations with bank or finance company.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills – including superior technical writing abilities. Must submit examples of written work.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time out of town/overnight for assignments lasting one to 5 days.
- Demonstrable auditing skills and aptitude for attention to detail, discovering inconsistencies, detecting fraud, and discerning the reasons that underlie our report findings.
- Experience with advanced data manipulation techniques in MS Excel and report writing in MS Word.
- Proficiencies in data mining software such as Asset Reader or Monarch are a plus.